MJA became a member of the Moore Stephens International Limited (www.moorestephens.com) in the year 1996 after working as a correspondent firm for many years. Moore Stephens International Limited is a network of over 351 leading independent accounting and consulting firms with more than 630 offices and some of 21,244 people across 98 countries.
MJA is enlisted with the following national and International organizations:
1. Bangladesh Bank - Ranked as “Grade A” at “7th" Position
2. NGO Affairs Bureau “SL no. 83” renewed on 19 August 2010
3. Bangladesh NGO Foundation
4. Micro Credit Regulatory Authority (MRA)
5. Palli Karma Shahayak Foundation (PKSF) “SL no. 10” renewed on 13 April 2010
6. National Nutrition Project (NNP) of MoHFW of GoB, contract signed on 08 May 2007.
7. United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR)
8. Asian Development Bank (ADB)