During the last few years we conducted the following audits and other assignments for different national and
international organizations in Bangladesh:
- Companies owned by conglomerates like BEXIMCO group, AKIZ group, PRAN group, Impress Group (Channel I, Incepta Pharma), NITOL group, MGH group, OLYMPIC group, BABYLON group, BITOPI group etc.
- 50 NGOs in last 3 years, including 22 European Union (EU) audits in joint Collaboration with Moore Stephens London.
- 11 Listed Companies (at present)
- Companies financed by International Financial Institutions like World Bank, Asian Development Bank, European Union and
KFW of Germany.
- Companies financed by Other Institutional Foreign Investors.
- Companies financed by Joint Venture Development Financial Institutions (DFIs)-IPDC, UBICO, SABINCO and IPS.
- Norway Assisted Primary Education Development Project for Quality Improvement
- niversity of Science & Technology, Chittagong (USTC) for the year from 1995 to 2001 and 2008.
- Dhaka Medical College Hospital and Sir Salimullah Medical College Hospital.
- North South University and North South University Foundation.
Performed Investigative works:
- Thorough verification of overall Banking operation of 17 Branches of Eastern Bank Ltd.
- Verification of Director’s loan and evaluation of financial position of The City Bank Ltd. - Appointed by Bangladesh Bank
- Verification of Director’s loan of Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd. - Appointed by Bangladesh Bank
- Assessment of quality of Banking Operation and Credit Portfolio of Prime Bank Ltd.
- Assessment of operations and overall systems of Islamic Finance and Investment Ltd. (IFIL).
- Management consultancy of Monno Ceramic Industries Ltd. and Monno Fabrics Ltd. with respect to production, store control etc
- Performance audit of WESTIN hotel
- Identification of New Assessee appointed by National Board of Revenue (NBR)
- Verification of VAT deposit to the Govt. treasury by Air Lines appointed by National Board of Revenue (NBR).
- Determination of Assets and Liabilities of M/S Premium Sweets, appointed by the Honorable High Court.
We performed fixed assets valuation and register preparation for the following companies:
- Jamuna Oil Company Limited
- Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Company Limited
- Mirpur Ceramic Works Limited
- Surmah valley Tea Company Ltd.
- Camellia House : A property of United Leasing Company Ltd.
- Remi Farms Limited
Our other credentials include:
- Appointment as Statutory Auditors of Standard Chartered Bank, the largest Foreign Bank in Bangladesh.
- We are the auditors of the local subsidiaries of Maersk Line, world’s largest shipping company.
- A number of our staff, approved by the European Commission (EC), participate in various audits of EC funded projects along conve rte d by W e b2PDFC onve rt.com
with our foreign affiliate Moore Stephens LLP, London.
- We prepared employee provident fund rules, employee gratuity fund rules, trust deeds for these funds and obtained recognition of the trust deeds from the National Board of Revenue (NBR) for a few clients.
- We were engaged in consumer audit of Power Development Board (PDB), Titas Gas and Jalalabad Gas.
- We carried out Operation and Management study of BJMA :